Headshot Image Advice
The perfect headshot
The elements of a great headshot are personality, composition, balance, approachability, and memorability. After all, it is the first thing that potential casting directors will see on your profile and is an opportunity to sell yourself. Your headshot should reflect your personality and show people a little of the spark you possess!
What makes a great headshot?
- Natural make up for females and hair off your face.
- A genuine show of emotion; whatever the expression you decide on, commit to it.
- Natural lighting if possible; or a light source from behind your photographer.
- A recent photo that is updated regularly, especially if you change your look significantly.
- A closely cropped photo of your face that clearly shows your features - can be in black & white or colour.
GreyFoxz will likely disapprove your headshot if you have:
- Hair covering your features
- Effects on your photo
- A self taken photo or a photo taken in a mirror
- A bad quality photo
- A photo not of yourself
- Snapchat filters
Examples of great headshots:
· Your headshot should reflect your talent. Actor headshots should show emotion and versatility, model headshots can be more creative and stylised.
How to upload your Headshot Image:
Step 1: Login to your Profile (My Account Page)
Step 2: Click on ‘Update Profile Image’ button
Step 3: Click on highlighted Green Button to browse your best Head Shot Image
Step 4: After selecting image, please use below highlighted buttons to Zoom In or Zoom Out your Image to fit it into Head Shot Image Panel & Click on Save Button on Image to submit your Head Shot Image
Step 5: Now your profile has been submitted and ready for admin approval. Once it is approved, your profile is in our Talent Directory.
Now, let’s start update your head shot image by login to your profile.
For any queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org